Authenticity-

 

Daughters, 

I’m on a writing frenzy this month because I’m about to start my new job soon (more to say on that later). 

You’ll also notice that this writing has less of a bitterness sound to it too, thank goodness! 😅

With that being said, I hope I’m showing off my authentic side to you both daily. I want nothing more from either of you any how, and what I’m finding out currently is that being authentic seems to be more rare these days 🤦🏼‍♀️ 

so dare to be different. 

It shouldn’t come as a surprise when things like anxiety, depression, eating disorders, addiction, rage, blame, resentment, and grief are the side effects from our social life. Social media, politics, pandemics have magnified what I believe has always been the case of other people or advertisers telling us we aren’t enough on our own. The system feels broken. And one that will cause you two to have to fight against the undertow of the world we live in. 

Let me continuously say, you are enough as you are. And for the cheap seats in the back, you are enough as you are. 

You have two choices in this life, 

1. Be okay with who you are and just keep growing naturally. 

2. Or spend your life feeling like you are never enough, and keep searching for someone or something that will fill the void only to never find it. 

It sounds dim, but my point is that the first one comes with a freedom so many miss out on. 

Dare to be different and to be confident in who you are.

You don’t need to be like me, or each other,  or anyone else for that matter. 

Be your authentic self. That’s your best self, 

Mom 

Comments