Transformation-

 

Daughters, 

I’m thinking of you both when I write this, but I know Oldest daughter, this especially will apply to you as you finish your elementary years in just a short month. I’m not sure either of us is ready. But I know that with every hard change, there is a beautiful transformation that comes with it. And while I’m still practicing how to handle change and the unknown, writers like Laura Lacey Johnson knows what’s best: 

“The transformation of our hearts and souls often happens when we don’t know what’s next, when we’re not sure what to do, and when we don’t have all the answers. She goes on to say, “the hidden gift of uncertainty is this: on the other side of your perseverance is a beautiful transformation.” 

So my beautiful daughters, keep going. One step at a time. 

Uncertainty=Growth=Transformation, 

You both just keep getting better, 

Mom 

Comments