(Six)


 

Youngest Daughter, 

You have the coolest birthday this year- you’re 6 on 6-23-23! Ha it’s as if it was meant to be your day after all! Okay, okay perhaps I’m slow to warm up to your birthday-day because you were supposed to be induced on the 22nd (my favorite number), but you’ve heard all of that already. 

You my dear are proof of being both wild and wise beyond your years. You are everything I hope to be some day, let’s face it. My very calculated heart needs you. 

You wear your heart on your sleeve which also turns out to be your saving grace as you continue to be our monkey doodle. Testing by touching. Telling by doing. 

So ever daring.

You’re the best kind of smart, strong, witty, beautiful, caring, and cute- small but mighty (just to name a few). 

My insides, you just keep getting better; you complete us! 

Can’t wait to celebrate you this week far away from where we’re comfortable- 

Happiest of Birthdays my littlest love, 

Mom 

Comments