Knowledge-


 
-Marc Chernoff 


Daughters, 

I feel like this quote says it all, but I hope my love for reading inspires you both to find books you love and writers to challenge yourself in the future and outside of school walls. It took me a bit to fall back into reading, motherhood actually, but I’m so glad that I did. I can’t and won’t stop! 

Knowledge from books has been my friend in this heavy-opinionated world that mostly hangs out on social media and news outlets. I never felt good getting my knowledge from places like that. I find that I tend to seek truth from others like me or even not like me who are taking the longer path to answers and are curious about life in general. 

I will never stop learning and growing. I hope to use what I’m learning and going through to make I difference; I hope you both will too- 

stay curious, 

Mom 


Comments