Grace 2.0-

 

Daughters, 

Ruth goes on to say, 

“Grace is not a band-aid for our hard questions, unresolved heartaches, unwanted waiting, and broken dreams. But God’s Grace does inform how we make sense of the journey when our stories don’t turn out the way we expected or hoped. It’s a grace that enables the hope that sustains us in times of uncertainty and pain. God’s grace isn’t an afterthought for a believer walking through unexpected circumstances; it’s the anchor.” 

 I’m pretty sure I’m not meant to add much of my own words to this conversation. I’m right in this space myself, learning about His grace through Ruth’s words and learning to appreciate it even when certain parts of my life feel complicated and unfinished. When you find yourself here too, re-read these words. We all need grace, 

Mom 

Comments