(Nine)




Oldest Daughter, 
“Never be so kind you forget to be clever. Never be so clever you forget to be kind. Never be so polite you forget your power. Never wield such power you forget to be polite.”
-Taylor Swift 

My darling rainbow, 
you just keep getting better! You are such a sweet mix of so many things like caregiver, fighter, beautiful and smart (just to name a few), but your gentle loving soul especially shines bright. Raising you is such a privilege. -One that I won’t take lightly. You and I are on this journey together as kindred spirits, so I’m determined to feed you with words to encourage you to be your best and most true self just as I need reminders too. Taylor’s words are just one of the many people paving the way. 

Two weeks till 9 my insides, 
Keep growing, learning and loving- 
This world needs you, we need you. 

Happiest of birthdays my love, 
Mom 



 

Comments