Talents-



 Daughters, 

“No need to feel threatened or minimized by someone else’s amazing talents. It is all fed by the same river that has no end, no threshold, no limits.” 

-Jen Hatmaker 

She goes on to say, 

“Erase these words- selfish, frivolous, unimportant -and instead replace them with these- necessary, exquisite, courageous.” 

Now in my own words, 

Please create and display your talents because they make you feel alive. Do it for the love of it! I will do my best not to compare you sisters, because you are each talented in different ways, and continue to be your biggest supporter. 

Know that even if the world doesn’t clap back, that you are meant to share your gifts with the world. Don’t let criticism and jealousy take away your talents. Display them openly anyways. 

I’ll finish by saying one more thing from Jen, 

“There is room for you. Don’t be intimidated by successful makers; be inspired by them.” 

Create. Practice. Do. 

And I will be too, 

Mom 

Comments