Worthy (Even In Healing)-


 Daughters, 

“You’re about to go through some hard times, but I am always with you. I’ve always been with you. Don’t think you have to die to feel this way. The whole point of being human is learning to feel like this while you’re still alive.” 

“You are infinitely worthy. You are infinitely precious. You have always been enough. You will always be enough. There is no place you don’t belong. You are lovable. You are loved. You are love.” 

-Martha Beck 

Read this again and again and again… 

Worthiness has always been my theme of these letters to you. And this perhaps will be the most important of them all- 

Tears are streaming down my face as I write this. These words. Martha Beck. -Are all things that I have so desperately needed, that I was bound and determined to spread worthiness to you both so you never had to experience like I have of not feeling this way. But what I’m finding out is, we are all here sometimes. We all experience this lie of not being enough. But like Martha Beck, Brene Brown reminds us all to not negotiate our worthiness with others. 

I know now that I am infinitely worthy. Infinitely precious, and so are you both- 

Mom 

Comments