Faith-

 

Daughters, 

“You are loved not because of what you’ve done. Even when your heart has run the other way. Nothing’s gonna change His love. You are wanted not because you are perfect. I know that you don’t think you’re worth that kind of Grace. But look into His face, you’ll know… that you are loved.” 

-Ellie Holcomb 

She goes on to say, “Help me trust that in Your presence, I am both known and loved.” 

I’m so proud of you both giving your hearts to Christ already. My prayers for you both is that you continue to grow in your faith as you grow physically. Your relationship with the Lord will be your foundation and with you no matter what you are going through. I always want you both to feel worthy. And in Christ you are; as well as known and loved even when others don’t make you feel that way, 

Mom 

Comments