Nurture-

 


Daughters, 

Billy Jack Brawner goes on to say, 

“Wherever you are, you sit there containing within you almost all the necessary pieces to grow, to burst forth into the beautiful person you were made to be. You will need nurture. To be put in places that make you come alive. To be given space to sort it all out. Tools to learn and grow and be. Then time to wait and watch as what you’ve always been becomes the fullness of who you were made to be.” 

Could there be a more beautiful quote?! I always say that my soul has a way of finding what my heart needs, and this quote from the Magnolia magazine is just one example. I won’t add a lot here because I feel like Billy’s words say it all; except, to say that I will continue to foster who you are and who you will grow to be. 

What a privilege, 

Mom 

Comments