Success 2.0-

 “Success will not come because I’m ambitious and desire it, but only after much, much, and more hard work. Mistakes I make have weight, and my fallback phrases of “I forgot,” et al., don’t count as sound reasoning. (No excuses.) Being kind far outweighs being interesting. A strong woman can- and should- be tactfully honest rather than brutally blunt. (Watch your mouth.) It’s imperative to recognize people’s needs, return calls, be trustworthy, and show appreciation for regular outpouring of love I’m shown. (Send a thank you card.)” 

Gina Hamadey 

Daughters, 

There’s not much else I could add to this already beautifully written quote. Except to say, that even more so when you both are grown- your trustworthiness, dedication, kindness, appreciation (just to name a few) will be that much more important and rare both in a professional and personal setting. Our society tends to hide behind social media, busyness, instant gratification, excuses, blaming and bluntness rather than what Gina described above. I promise you, while it will feel like you are the only one sometimes, it will always be the best choice to be so,  

Mom 

Comments