Acceptance-





Daughters, 

I love this quote above because it continues to find me in my daily life. Being an adult can be so complicated; and it feels more so during this current season. A season where politics, race, and vaccines seem to be the only forethought. But besides that, I think just the term acceptance is something we all want as a kid and as an adult. Can I get an amen! 

But as I continue to age in my thirties I have found myself being humbled too. Learning to accept people and see them right where they are (not always an easy thing to do) has been a much needed Grace, especially during a pandemic. But what I am also finding is, that in accepting others, I can also accept who I am. Perhaps accepting myself is even more important-

I am changing (mostly for the better) but who I am at my core- now that’s worth asking of acceptance too, 
Mom 

Comments