(Four)



 Youngest Daughter, 

In a couple of weeks you will officially be four years old and leaving another year in the books. It’s been an adventure with you in your short life span to say the least. 

Unlike your sister and I, you aren’t afraid- period. We’ll maybe on just a few things. You not only ruffle a few feathers, but take life by the horns. And often times I mistake your curiosity for recklessness, but I’m also figuring out that you grow and learn by simply doing. A real class act. And a lesson that this old mom could use herself. 

What I have found in raising you so far though, is that if you want to do something you’re all in, and that in trying there’s beauty in daring big and even failing big too. Though to also say, I’m totally okay with you trying new things not leading to ER visits and scars in the future. 

If I haven’t said this enough already, I am so glad that you are totally different than your sister (and especially me). I love that you two balance each other out and each take sister roles very seriously. I love that you are equally a loud leader and a quiet lover. I love your passion for pretend phones, music, Disney, the Grinch, musicals, and kicking a ball really hard (but not during Soccer practice when it counts, ha). I love your sense of humor and your ability to shake hard things off quickly. I love that you chose us, and especially at your next chances in life. 

Happiest birthday my littlest love-

You’ve split me open and joy bombed my life all in one. 

I’m the luckiest, 

Mom 

Comments