Evolve-


 Daughters, 

I’m here to tell you from experience that evolving will be one of the hardest things you do as an adult. But it’s also one of the best things you can do for yourself and the ones you love most. What’s tricky is not evolving will make your life unnecessarily complicated or perhaps dull. That’s hard too! I’m also here to tell you that you don’t have to wait for big wake up calls like I did. Rather take the mistakes or failures as signs to pivot your focus and try something else. Most of what doesn’t work out wasn’t meant for you anyways! With that being said, sometimes life is just plain unfair. There’s beauty from the ashes too. I’ve had things happen to me before that still doesn’t make sense. I didn’t do anything wrong, but yet I still wasn’t chosen. I used to think there was something wrong with me, but it could be that something is wrong with them. We won’t always get answers, but we don’t have to remain- stuck and in the same place for long. 

Choose to evolve. Choose to love (yourself first),

Mom 

Comments