(Seven)

 


Oldest Daughter,

Next week marks another birthday, your seventh to be exact. It feels surreal because I’m convinced it was only yesterday you were snuggled in my arms. To say time flys is a severe understatement, but know that while not every moment in our journey together has been flawless (I have kissed you as much and as often as I can though), we are learning and getting better with age and motherhood (extra thankful for your forgiveness). 

If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never dream of. 

-Fred Rogers

This quote makes me cry because it perfectly describes who you are and what you will continue to be. One of the best things about your age is it has already been a few years now of you showing off your heart. Your kindness is inspiring and so very much needed in this world! I’m beyond humbled to be raising you, and I hope I can only help nurture this part of you. One of my favorite gifts of yours! I’m excited to see what this new age will bring; as I know you will continue to love, learn, do flips, and have fun- one day at a time,

To Our Rainbow,

Happiest of Birthdays my love-

I’m the luckiest,

Mom 

Comments