Intro-

 I figured all good first pages need an introduction. This is that, but only to say that I am starting this in hopes of leaving pages of all the things that I want to communicate with you both, my daughters. I figured I have been doing so in journal form since you were born so why not in some fashion keep on with tradition. You are probably wondering why of all places have I chosen to do so here, and the simplest answer is in case I die. No actually, in a less of a morbid sounding way; I wanted to leave them for anyone who might actually need them. I am in no way an expert on advice, so please forgive me if it sounds too mom-ish. There, glad we got that out of the way! But, I have had my fair share of living through childhood and young adulthood, and not all of it left me jaded. What I write here might date me; I’m talking: pre- cell phone/ IPad/ YouTube/ Tik Tok. The horror! It might make you feel weird. Embarrassed. But in any case, I’m writing you not to do those things necessarily, but rather in a non judgmental space in hopes of proving you are always worthy. So, here... 

Comments